Legislation from 114th on H.R. 9
Letters from 114th on H.R. 9
- 9/09/15 - IPR Reform
- 8/21/15 - Conservative Action Project
- 7/17/15 - Assoc. of Land Grant Universities
- 7/15/15 - Research America
- 7/14/15 - Reps. Bass and Deutch Letter
- 7/13/15 - National Health Council
- 7/09/15 - Eagle Forum
- 6/26/15 - Petition of American Inventors
- 6/24/15 - Pfizer, Inc.
- 6/19/15 - Biotechnology Industry Org.
- 6/11/15 - Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- 6/11/15 - Nine Members of Congress
- 6/10/15 - Small Business Technology Council
- 6/10/15 - American Assoc. for Justice
- 6/10/15 - American Intellectual Property Law Assoc.
- 6/10/15 - Medical Device Manuf. Assoc.
- 6/10/15 - Higher Education Assoc.
- 6/10/15 - U.S. Startups and Inventors for Jobs
- 6/10/15 - Innovation Alliance
- 6/10/15 - IEEE-USA
- 6/10/15 - Eagle Forum
- 6/03/15 - Coalition of Universities
- 6/01/15 - Illinois University Coalition
- 5/28/15 - Judicial Conference
- 5/21/15 - California Agriculture Coalition
- 5/21/15 - Coalition of California Agriculture Groups
- 5/19/15 - Coalition of Florida Research Orgs.
- 5/18/15 - Nat. Small Business Assoc.
- 5/18/15 - Washington Universities Coalition
- 5/05/15 - VentureOhio
- 4/14/15 - Medical Device Manufactures Assoc.
- 4/13/15 - Coalition of Agriculture Groups
- 3/26/15 - Federal Bar Association
- 3/11/15 - Coalition of Conservative Groups
- 2/24/15 - Coalition of Universities
- 2/20/15 - Federal Circuit Bar Assoc.
- 2/12/15 - U.S. Startups and Inventors for Jobs
- 2/06/15 - Eagle Forum
- 2/04/15 - Small Business Technology Council
- 2/04/15 - Nat. Venture Capital Asoc.
- 1/21/15 - Coalition of Inventors
- 1/20/15 - Big Ten
- 12/10/14 - Coalition of Inventors
Press Releases from 114th on H.R. 9
- 7/20/15 - Heritage Action
- 6/12/15 - Coalition for 21st Century Patent Reform
- 6/11/15 - Pharmaceutical Research and Manufactures of America
- 6/11/15 - Biotechnology Industry Org.
Legislation from 113th. on H.R. 3309
- 12/04/13 - Conyers/Watt Substitute Section-by-Section
- H.R. 3309, the "Innovation Act"
- H.R. 3309 Section-by-Section
- Goodlatte Manager's Amendment to H.R.3309
- Democratic Amendment Roster to H.R. 3309
- 11/19/13 - S. 1720, A bill to promote transparency in patent ownership and make other improvements to the patent system, and for other purposes.
- S. 1720 Section-by-Section
- 12/02/13 - Summary of Concerns about H.R. 3309
- 12/03/13 - Dissenting Views on H.R. 3309
Dear Colleagues from 113th on H.R. 3309
- 12/04/13 - Dear Colleague: VOTE NO ON H.R. 3309, SO CALLED "INNOVATION ACT' WOULD HARM INNOVATION AND JOBS, NOT "TROLLS"
- 12/02/13 - Dear Colleague: Briefing on H.R. 3309, the Innovation Act
Letters from 113th on H.R. 3309
- 12/04/13 - American Intellectual Property Law Assoc.
- 12/03/13 - Coalition for 21st Century Patent Reform
- 12/03/13 - Nat. Small Business Assoc.
- 12/03/13 - Federal Circuit Bar Assoc.
- 12/03/13 - Biotech Industry Orgs.
- 12/02/13 - Higher Education Community
- 12/02/13 - Innovation Alliance
- 12/02/13 - Medical Device Manufacturers Assoc.
- 12/02/13 - California Tech Orgs.
- 12/02/13 - Conservative Orgs.
- 11/27/13 - MS AG Hood Letter to Google
- 11/20/13 - Nat. Assoc. of Patent Practitioners
- 11/2013 - Patent Office Professional Assoc.
- 11/20/13 - National Venture Capital Assoc.
- 11/19/13 - IEEE Re: Mgrs. Amdt.
- 11/19/13 - American Association for Justice
- 11/19/13 - Trade Associations' Letter Re: CBM Amdt.
- 11/19/13 - CONNECT Support Letter for H.R. 3349
- 11/19/13 - American Intellectual Property Law Assoc. on Manager's Amdt.
- 11/19/13 - Am. Assoc. for Justice One Pager
- 11/19/13 - Inventors' Letter to Congress
- 11/19/13 - American Intellectual Property Law Assoc.
- 11/19/13 - Higher Education Community Re: Mgrs. Amdt.
- 11/19/13 - Innovation Alliance Re: Mgrs. Amdt.
- 11/18/13 - Coalition for 21st Century Patent Reform
- 11/18/13 - Intellectual Property Owners Assoc. Positions
- 11/18/13 - Patent Office Professional Association Re: Mgrs. Amdt.
- 11/14/13 - American Bar Association
- 11/14/13 - Biotechnology Industry Organization
- 11/13/13 - California Healthcare Institution Legislation Alert
- 11/13/13 - Pharmaceutical Research and Manufactures of America
- 11/12/13 - Nat. Bankruptcy Conference Memo
- 11/08/13 - Higher Education
- 11/07/13 - Bipartisan Judiciary Cmte.
- 11/07/13 - House Judiciary Cmte. Patent Hearing Request
- 11/06/13 - Judicial Conference Rules Cmte.
- 11/01/13 - Ex PTO Director Kappos
- 10/29/13 - Conservative Groups Joint Letter
- 10/29/13 - Eagle Forum
- 10/28/13 - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- 10/22/13 - BioForward
- 8/12/13 - Entrepreneurs for Growth
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - TechPolicy.com
Patent troll legislation: a closer look (pt. 2) - fee shifting
by Michael Rosen
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - Politico Pro – Morning Tech
Where the patent landscape stands – The Leahy bill lands – Cash questions still loom for FirstNet
by Alex Byers - with help from Brooks Boliek and Erin Mershon
- Tuesday, November 18, 2013 - TechPolicy.com
Patent troll legislation: a closer look
by Michael Rosen
- November 18, 2013 - Reuters
U.S. Senate gets bill clamping down on 'patent trolls'
BY DIANE BARTZ
- November 18, 2013 - Roll Call
Goodlatte's Patent Bill is Two Steps Forward, One Back | Commentary
by Erik Telford
- Sunday, November 17, 2013 - IPWatchdog:
Innovator Concerns Grow Over Innovation Act
by Gene Quinn
- Friday, November 15, 2013 - Bloomberg BNA
Patents -- Opposition to Patent Litigation Bill Focuses on PTO Funding, CBM Expansion
by Tony Dutra
- November 14, 2013 - CQ News - Policy
Goodlatte Pushing Ahead on Patent Bill, Despite Committee Concerns
by John Gramlich, CQ Roll Call
Other Related Materials
- August 13 - GAO IP Assessment to Congress
- Former PTO Director Testimony on H.R. 3309
- Former PTO Director Kappos Quotes on Patent Abuse
- Key Kappos Quotes from from House Judiciary Cmte.Testimony
- ABA IP Law Resolutions
- Nat. Bankruptcy Conference Drafting Cmte. Memo
- Adam Mossoff Senate Testimony on Patented Innovation
- Nat. Bankruptcy Conference International Aspects Cmte. Memo
- Conservation Group Quotes Opposing CBMs
- Intellectual Property Owners Assoc. Positions
- 3/12/13 - U.S. Judicial Conference Proceedings Report
More on Intellectual Property
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, delivered the following opening remarks during the Committee markup of H.R. 5904, the “No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels (NOPEC) Act.”
Washington, D.C. – Today, House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) released the following statement after a federal judge approved an $85 billion merger between AT&T and Time Warner:
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, released the following statement regarding the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office oversight hearing:
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, released the following statement after the Senate Judiciary Committee released more than 2,500 pages of documents related to its investigation into the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between top Trump aides and a delegation of Russians who promised to help the Trump presidential campaign:
Today, House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) delivered the following opening statement for the markup of H.R. 5447, “The Music Modernization Act.”
“Thank you, Mr. Chairman. I am very pleased to partner with you on the Music Modernization Act. This comprehensive bill is comprised of several measures intended to resolve some longstanding inequities and inefficiencies in the music marketplace.
Washington, D.C. — Yesterday, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), Ranking Member Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet Subcommittee Vice Chairman Doug Collins (R-Ga.), Representative Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet Subcommittee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet Subcommittee Ranking Member Hank Johnson (D-Ga.), former House Judiciary Comm
Today, House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) sent a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), urging him to investigate attacks on Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigators, and to call in Christopher Wylie, a whistleblower who helped found Cambridge Analytica, the Trump Campaign data firm that acquired the personal information of millions of U.S. Facebook users.